Saturday, January 2, 2010

simple pleasures, simple joys

I decided to start a little project...365 days of pictures. A new picture every single day for the year 2010. I'm pretty sure that I come close to taking a new photograph every single day...but this time I will focus on finding something that makes me smile, something that brings inspiration or something that makes me stop and think.
I'm pretty sure this will be a wide variety of photographs...all subjects, shapes and sizes.

Join me in my journey. It's going to be fun.






Obviously I created this on January 2nd...so we'll just have to go back a day. Yesterday we took my cousin Tina (my best friend) and her family into the city.



Kaitlyn got to visit American Girl




Zach got to go to ESPN Zone




Colten got to visit the Lego Store...





I remember visiting the city when I was younger...Seeing the buildings, stores and traffic through the eyes of a child is pretty incredible. It makes you want to slow down - remember to enjoy each and every moment.

On January 1, 2010...these 3 children made me smile. A million smiles with promises of more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment