Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day 6: Music Sets the World in Motion

This is my iPod. She's hot pink (hard to tell in this picture) She's upgraded from my hot pink shuffle I got a couple years ago. I love that it has a video camera and I look forward to being able to at least take some small video with it. I sat in the break room during lunch today, listened to the radio (awesome) and read my book.



Music makes me happy. I think it takes you places. It can set a mood, create a moment, remind you of a memory. I think it's something people take for granted. I love songs with meaning. I love strong lyrics.
My friend has started a song of the day blog - kind of like my photo of the day but I think he thinks digging up old songs is way cooler - so I'll let him pretend it is.
You should check out his site too....I said so.

1 comment:

  1. Ahem. Digging up old songs is FUN. Besides, I haven't heard you complain yet!

    ReplyDelete